Smoothie Blender-Mango Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
Today I will introduce you to a delicious and healthy recipe. One of the reasons this recipe is so good is that it is so versatile. You can replace pumpkins with sweet potatoes or carrots. If you don’t have fresh mangoes, you can use frozen ones or substitute berries.
Mango Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
This recipe is for reference only, so if you are preparing it for friends or family, please add ingredients.
- 1 ounce (30 g) pumpkin, diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 7 ounces (200 grams) low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 ounces (65 ml) low-fat milk
- 1 ounce (30 g) cereal
- Blueberry decoration
- 2 teaspoons flaked almonds
- Cocoa nibs
- Add 2 inches (5 cm) of water to the pan, and then put it in the steamer.
- Put the lid on, heat the water to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium.
- Add pumpkin and steam, cover the pot for 10-15 minutes or until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, and pumpkin into a Smoothie Blender and mix well.
- When eating, pour the smoothie mixture into a serving bowl and add oatmeal, blueberries, almonds, and cocoa nibs (if using) on top. enjoy your meal!
You can choose healthy foods to help you feel your best.
This smoothie bowl provides the first serving of fruits and vegetables in the morning-without the processed sugars in many ready-made bowls of cereal.
It is your ability to make healthy choices for your health. By doing this, by treating your body with love, you can learn to truly love yourself.
Whenever you change your habits, it is very important to start small. One thing I find useful is to make sure I always have healthy snacks on hand. This means that when I feel hungry, I no longer rely on vending machines or fast food.