Food blender-I prepared a delicious recipe for everyone tonight! This is warm, hearty, full, healthy, vegetarian, delicious, thick, creamy and wonderful soup is my new favorite. Usually made with heavy cream. Therefore, they are usually full fat, which means I can consume them in moderation. But I want to find some of my favorite foods to make some changes, so I don’t need it anymore. Eat moderately.
So, this is exactly what I created with this recipe!
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 bay leaves
- 7 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- Garlic salt
- 1.5 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- In a large pot, heat the onions, carrots, garlic, olive oil, and bay leaves on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Or until cooked.
- Take out the bay leaf from the pot and cut it into cubes, cut into small pieces of tomato and vegetable soup.
- Add brown sugar, basil and oregano, and simmer on a low position for about five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour it into a blender or food processor and puree.
- Return to the pot and stir until the yogurt is mixed.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper!